Senior Full stack Developer
We are Czech pioneers of progressive web applications (PWA), and with the help of this technology (and the whole PWA approach) we are modernizing small and medium-sized companies as well as helping startups in tough competition.
We are looking for an experienced PHP (OOP) developer with at least 5 years of experience in projects or SaaS product development.
- Advanced experience working in the Laravel or Symfony framework
- At least 3 past projects using Vue.js or Angular
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS (Bootstrap advantage) - but templates usually come already coded and you just convert or edit them into JS framework.
What you're going to work with?
- PWA (od Service workers, přes WebSockets až po WebAR)
- The latest version of Laravel or Vue.js / Angular
- NoSQL (Redis), Machine learning, AI
- Git, Bugsnag, Trello
- AWS or servers s PHP 7.1 or nower
What will you work on with us in SNADNEE?
- Custom-made development of PWAs for small and medium-sized enterprises that take their automation and digitization a step ahead of the competition.
- Development of unique solutions for startups.
- MyDentLab digital dental laboratory - our own project.
What do programmers like to work at SNADNEE like?
- "We are a small company with a flat structure, so you can go to anyone at any time, including the CEO." Tom
- "I can use the latest technology and not worry about 10 years old codes." Michal
- "We are a good team, we pay attention to company values, open approach and we work on agile principles." Tom
- "New modern offices in Svatopetrská." Honza
- "Our work is immediately visible and is not hampered by any complex decision-making mechanisms." Pavel
- "Budget for courses, books and further education." Nela
- And of course, flexible working hours, home office and 5 weeks of holiday leave.
The largest online magazine about technology and startups Czechcrunch in the article on PWA refers to SNADNEE. The article can be found here. (Czech only) Join us if you want to develop progressive web applications for companies that understand that digitization and automation is the right way to a better world.
Living in a castle
Tell us about you
If you are interested, please contact us and send us your CV. There is a two-round interview - the first round with Jan, the second with the whole team. We are looking forward to meeting you.
(+420) 775 921
Call MON-FRI from 9AM to 5PM or send us an SMS
I will answer today or the following business day